Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not find Audio Cambrigde School Dictionary in Cambodia Store

I have purchased one dictionary which Audio Cambridge School Dictionary, I have installed in my iPhone5 S and In my iPad 4, and currently I had sold my iPhone 5S 64G, and I have just buy iPhone 6 64G, but I can not find Audio Cambridge School Dictionary in my currently store, So How can I get it back,

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 8:03 PM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2016 6:48 AM in response to Sokunth Sirei

Hi there Sokunth Sirei,

It sounds like you are unable to see this audiobook you purchased for redownload. That is expected, since you cannot download audiobooks from the cloud again. According to the following article you may be able to find it on your computer in iTunes to sync over to your iPhone:

iBooks purchased on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch automatically download to your iBooks or iTunes library the next time you sync your device with your computer.

So as long as you had synced the device you made the purchase on you should be able to sync it back to your new iPhone using iTunes. You would sync that from your iTunes library the same way you would sync music, or photos. This article should help you do that:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes using USB

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities, let us know how that goes!

Can not find Audio Cambrigde School Dictionary in Cambodia Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.