Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

deleting videos imported from your mac, OFF your iphone

Hello!

I am having trouble deleting things I synced from my computer to my iPhone (particularly some videos). I use to be able to select/de-select. But it is no longer giving me that option - it is as if nothing on my computer recognizes that these videos are STILL ON MY PHONE and I want to get them off!

Q. How do I take videos off my iPhone that were put on by my mac??

Thanks so much!

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 7:28 PM

4 replies

Feb 9, 2016 6:47 AM in response to mmdvm

Hi there mmdvm,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you want to know how to delete videos from your iPhone 6. Take a look at the article below which outlines the process for deleting entire seasons of TV shows or individual videos.

Delete music, movies, apps, and other content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Delete movies, TV shows and music videos

Remove movies, TV shows, and other videos from the Videos app.

Remove movies, entire TV show seasons, or music videos

User uploaded file

Tap Edit, then tap User uploaded file in the upper-left corner of the season, music video, or movie that you want to delete. When you're done, tap Done.

Remove individual TV show episodes

User uploaded file

Find the episode that you want to delete. Swipe left on the episode, and tap Delete.

Also, you can choose the content that's synced to your iPhone as shown in this article:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

Cheers.

deleting videos imported from your mac, OFF your iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.