Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restart iCloud Keychain w/o a smart phone to receive a verificalnumber?

How do I restart iCloud keychain without a smart phone to receive the necessary verification number that is being texted to me? I accidentally turned it off and cannot now reconnect. Supposedly I can reconnect with Apple support, but I cannot locate how. (I know that I am probably the only person left in e world who doesn't text,)

iPad 2, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 9:01 PM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2016 7:01 AM in response to archiebridge

Hi archiebridge,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with iCloud Keychain. If you are having issues setting up or re-setting up iCloud Keychain, you may find the information and steps outlined in the following articles helpful, including the contact info for Apple Support if necessary:

Frequently asked questions about iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

Get help using iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

Regards

How do I restart iCloud Keychain w/o a smart phone to receive a verificalnumber?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.