Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Same author 4 times...

My libary is listing the same audiobook author 4 times with various books listed under each name. No matter how many times I verify all the information is exactly the same I can't get the listing to combine. Anyone have a fix?

iPod touch, Windows 7

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 8:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 6:41 AM

Hey there rndaisies,

I understand that you are experiencing some issues when attempting to group some audiobooks together. I have an article for you with some best practices for addressing this issue that you may want to try in order to affect these audiobooks:

Why aren't songs with the same album art grouped together? - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204538

Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2016 6:41 AM in response to rndaisies

Hey there rndaisies,

I understand that you are experiencing some issues when attempting to group some audiobooks together. I have an article for you with some best practices for addressing this issue that you may want to try in order to affect these audiobooks:

Why aren't songs with the same album art grouped together? - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204538

Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!

Feb 9, 2016 11:55 AM in response to braden85

Thanks for the reply. I've tried the above to the point of copy and pasting to make sure the entries are correct. To be more clear I have one author I follow for which I have over 20 books. Each book is listed and grouped properly, but the series is broken into 4 listings of the same author.

For example:

J. D. ROBB - books 1-10, 13,15,22

J. D. ROBB - books 12,16,30

J. D. ROBB - books 14,17,21

Instead of listing

J. D. ROBB - books 1-30

Same author 4 times...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.