Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPhone 6 plus touch screen does not respond at times

My Iphone 6 plus touchscreen does not respond several times a day, especially after updating the version to 9.2.1 (13D15). Also I noticed that my IPad 6 is also having the same problem at times but very less frequently. On my IPad I never had this issue till it was updated to 9.2.1

Are these a software issue? In fact, the IPad i feel its not frequently so I am not much bothered about it. But IPhone whenever I need to call someone urgently I am unable to use it. It's really disturbing, after paying this much of amount and buying IPhone 6 plus, such issues are really ridiculous. If it is software issue, when will there be an update? If not a software issue, how could I solve it?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 11:00 PM

3 replies

Feb 8, 2016 2:33 AM in response to MMM3MM

Hi Brian,

I have tried all the resets including factory reset. But the result is the same. At times it works perfectly fine.

But at times no response at all when you touch the screen. Before updating to iOS 9.2.1 I dont think that there was any noticeable issue.

The problem here is that the apple store is not that reliable or service-minded. Anyway I will have to make a try with them.

My IPhone 6 plus touch screen does not respond at times

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.