Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My home Wifi is being slow on my iphone6

i do not know why, but recently when connected to my home wifi, it runs extremely slow on my iPhone. All my other devices (computer, dvr, ps4) work just fine on the wifi. many of my apps won't load and search in my chrome browser keeps timing out. Can anyone tell me what's going on? Thanks.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 8:54 PM

3 replies

Feb 9, 2016 6:53 AM in response to Kaiwil13

Hello Kaiwil13,
I understand that you are having an issue with maintaining a good speed on your home's Wi-Fi. Let's see if we can get this working for you.
I would first take a look at the article below to go over some general troubleshooting on issues with connecting to Wi-Fi. The big thing to do is to restart your iPhone as well as your router.
If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204051

Let me know if this helps.
Take care

Feb 9, 2016 7:20 AM in response to norm123

Thanks for this information norm123,

Unfortunately though, I had tried all these steps before posting here. The internet, and wifi, are working in my home. It runs perfectly fine on all our other devices, just don't have good connectivity on my phone, or my daughter's, or my iPad anymore. It's weird to me that the only things that are having issues with my internet all of a sudden are my Apple products.

My home Wifi is being slow on my iphone6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.