Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app not loading

For the last week or so the Health App isn't loading the data and I have to restart my phone for it to show. Not too sure why it's happening. I've got the apple watch sport so like to check the data is being collected in the app but it's driving me nuts now.

AMany one else having this issue?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2.1, null

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 11:41 PM

3 replies

Feb 9, 2016 8:34 AM in response to Oggyboy

Hi there OggyBoy,

It sounds like the health data from your Apple Watch isn't syncing to your Health app unless you restart your phone. I would quit the Health App:

Force an app to close in iOS

1. Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps.
2. Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.

When you have done that restart the device and test the issue again:

iOS: Turning off and on (restarting) and resetting

Then restart your Apple Watch as well and test out the syncing again:

Restart your Apple Watch

Restart your Apple Watch

1. Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider.
  2. Drag the slider to turn off your device completely.
  3. After you turn off your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo.

User uploaded file

CLOS

Feb 11, 2016 6:44 AM in response to Oggyboy

I appreciate the update! If after this test it keeps happening I would next unpair and re-pair the Apple Watch:

Unpair your Apple Watch and iPhone

Use these steps to unpair your Apple Watch and iPhone:

1. Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together as you unpair them.
  2. Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
  3. Tap the My Watch tab, tap Apple Watch, then tap Unpair Apple Watch.
    User uploaded file
  4. Tap again to confirm. You might need to enter your Apple ID password to disable Activation Lock. Your iPhone will create a new backup of your Apple Watch before erasing all content and settings on your Apple Watch. You can use the backup to restore a new Apple Watch. After your Apple Watch unpairs, you'll see the Start Pairing message.
  5. Use these steps to set up and pair your Apple Watch again.

Health app not loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.