Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NO SERVICE problem on iPhone 4S

My iPhone 4s was running on iOS 9.2.1 and suddenly it turns to "NO SERVICE" or "SEARCHING" so I toggle the airplane mode on/off but it won't work. I even try to manually update my phone to iOS 3\9.3 beta 2 but nothings change. Still I suffer for this problem for 2 days. Hope some one can help me with this. Thanks.

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.2.1, now it's on 9.3 beta 2

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 10:53 PM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2016 8:06 AM in response to Jaoey

Hi Jaoey,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone. If you continue to have No Service issues with your cellular connection, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If you can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data - Apple Support

Note: Generally, you should not install beta software as part of troubleshooting; it may be unstable, or introduce other issues (hence why it is in beta testing). You may find the following article useful, in particular the information on reverting to the current release version of iOS:

About iOS beta software - Apple Support

Regards

NO SERVICE problem on iPhone 4S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.