Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my backup is gone and my calender and contact list is gone

My calender and contact list is erased.

I have done backup and it all gone too..

iPhone 5, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 11:19 PM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2016 8:06 AM in response to sh02hf1056

Hello sh02hf1056,

If your calendar and contacts are missing from your iPhone, it sounds like you are not signed into iCloud on your device. Did you backup your iPhone using iCloud or using iTunes with your computer? Are you able to see your information when you log into www.icloud.com? Follow the instructions below to sign into iCloud on your iPhone to see if this data appears.

iCloud: Change iCloud feature settings

You can change which iCloud features you’re using on any of your devices by turning features on or off. You can also turn off iCloud completely.

When you turn off an iCloud feature on a device, information stored only in iCloud for that feature is no longer available on the device. If you turn off Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Reminders, iCloud Photo Library, or iCloud Drive on just one device, you can still view and change your information on iCloud.com and on another device you have set up for that feature.

In some cases when you turn off an iCloud feature on a device, you can choose to keep a copy of the feature’s information on that device. The copied information isn’t kept in sync with iCloud. If you turn off Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks in iCloud for Windows on a Windows computer, information stored in iCloud remains available in Microsoft Outlook, but it isn’t kept up to date with your other devices.

Before turning off a particular feature on all your devices, or before turning off iCloud completely, you can archive a copy of your iCloud data on your computer. For more information, see the Apple Support article Archive or make copies of your iCloud data.

Turn iCloud features on or off

Depending on which device’s settings you want to change, do one or more of the following:

On your iOS device: Go to Settings > iCloud, then tap to turn on or off iCloud features.

User uploaded file

Take care,

my backup is gone and my calender and contact list is gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.