Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mass delete all videos from Iphone

I am running out of space on my iPhone 6 and have about 600 videos that I want to delete. I cannot seem to be able to do this from iTunes so is there a way you can mass delete large numbers of videos from the phone (using iTunes or the phone itself)?

I can manually remove each video from the Videos app, but this will take some time since I have about 700 videos.

Suggestions?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 11:26 PM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2016 8:06 AM in response to sirhawkeye64

Howdy sirhawkeye64,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From what I gather, you would like to know how to quickly delete videos from your iPhone 6 with iTunes or on the device itself. You can change the content that's synced to your iPhone with iTunes as shown in this article:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

Also, the article below which outlines the process for deleting entire seasons of TV shows or individual videos on an iOS device.

Delete music, movies, apps, and other content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Delete movies, TV shows and music videos

Remove movies, TV shows, and other videos from the Videos app.

Remove movies, entire TV show seasons, or music videos

User uploaded file

Tap Edit, then tap User uploaded file in the upper-left corner of the season, music video, or movie that you want to delete. When you're done, tap Done.

Remove individual TV show episodes

User uploaded file

Find the episode that you want to delete. Swipe left on the episode, and tap Delete.

So long.

mass delete all videos from Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.