Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shuffle Accessories

Where can I get IPod Shuffle headphones/headsets & a charger for a cheap price.

iPod shuffle, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 1:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 9:31 PM

Which model is the shuffle? This document shows the four types of iPod shuffle

Identify your iPod model - Apple Support

If the iPod is the current model (4th gen), do you want headphones with remote control buttons on the cord?

When you say "charger," to you mean a USB docking cable? Or do you mean a USB power adapter that charges the iPod?

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2016 9:31 PM in response to 101titan101

Which model is the shuffle? This document shows the four types of iPod shuffle

Identify your iPod model - Apple Support

If the iPod is the current model (4th gen), do you want headphones with remote control buttons on the cord?

When you say "charger," to you mean a USB docking cable? Or do you mean a USB power adapter that charges the iPod?

Feb 8, 2016 9:31 PM in response to Kenichi Watanabe

It's 4th generation.

I don't mind if it does or does not have controls on the cord.

Am I correct in assuming that the shuffle comes with something that can charge it.

The basic headphones that it comes with are like earbuds but what I'm after are the big headsets, can you but the big headsets for the shuffle (Idc if it does or does not have buttons on the cords.

Feb 8, 2016 11:17 PM in response to 101titan101

The 4th gen shuffle comes with a short USB docking cable that connects to your computer's USB port. The USB port provides the power to change the shuffle. You can also connect that USB docking cable to a USB power adapter (that plugs into power outlet); the shuffle does not come with a USB power adapter.

NOTE: If you buy an extra USB docking cable, and it's not from Apple, make sure the third-party cable is made for 4th gen shuffle. A cable made for the older 2nd gen shuffle does not work with 4th gen shuffle; the connector is different.

You can use any headphones with the standard mini-stereo plug with a shuffle. REALLY big headsets need more power to play REALLY loud, because the speakers are much larger and further way from your ears, compared to "earbuds." I just tried my 4th gen shuffle with my over-the-ear headset by Sony; they are not the largest headsets you can find these days. Full volume is pretty loud (too loud for me). Other large headsets may be less "efficient," but that would be a consideration with sound output from any mobile device.

Shuffle Accessories

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.