Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Items in My Music are not displayed after I click on them

I have been encountering the following issue with iTunes since one of the updates last fall:

I navigate to My Music, select an item (track or album), right click to open the drop-down menu to, for instance, click Get Info, and the item is no longer displayed. That is, the area containing the item goes blank, be it a song or an entire album. If I place the cursor and click where a **single** item is supposed to be, it will be displayed again - as long as I am selecting it. To get items that have "vanished" to display again, I must navigate away from the My Music page to, say, Playlists, iTunes Store or Movies and return to My Music for the item to be displayed again!

I had NEVER encountered this problem until last fall. It began to manifest itself shortly after I updated to a newer version of iTunes. I assumed the bug would be corrected with the next update, but the issue has persisted. It's not a major issue, but it is very annoying and I would like to know if there is anything I can do to correct this once and for all.

(I have uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes several times in hopes that would address the problem, to no avail.)

Has anyone else encountered this issue - and solved it? Thanks!

Windows 10

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 12:09 AM

1 reply

Items in My Music are not displayed after I click on them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.