Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any way to view All Inboxes?

i Was wondering if there was a way to view All Inboxes as default when you open the mail app? My iPad mini 4 always opens mail at the default setting of iCloud for some reason and I have to press back a couple times to get to All Inboxes.

iPad Mini, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 3:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 5:51 AM

As I understand, the default is whatever mail box you installed first, so is on top. So you could uninstall/reinstall to put another one on top if you want.

On my iPad, on the left side, I see options for 'all inboxes' then my 3 installed ones, and then the VIP below that.

Does the 'all inboxes' do what you want? I prefer not to use it but it looks like it would put all your mail in one box.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2016 5:51 AM in response to aggressivility

As I understand, the default is whatever mail box you installed first, so is on top. So you could uninstall/reinstall to put another one on top if you want.

On my iPad, on the left side, I see options for 'all inboxes' then my 3 installed ones, and then the VIP below that.

Does the 'all inboxes' do what you want? I prefer not to use it but it looks like it would put all your mail in one box.

Any way to view All Inboxes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.