Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

camera roll and photo stream not showing on iPad air

Recently I did a reset on my iPad air with the help of an Apple operator. Since then I have lost camera roll and photo stream. Any ideas?

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 3:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 11:28 PM

Howdy clivefromwimborne,

It sounds like after you reset your iPad air you no longer see your Camera Roll or Photo Stream.

That is the case if you are using iCloud Photo Libary.

Get help with your iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

After you turn on iCloud Photo Library, every photo and video you take will be in iCloud. Learn how to manage your iCloud Photo Library, find missing photos and videos, and delete the ones you don’t want anymore.

What happened to the Camera Roll album on my iOS device?

When you turn on iCloud Photo Library, the Camera Roll album is replaced with an All Photos album. The All Photos album gives you the same compact scroll view, now with all your photos and videos organized by the date you add them.

What happened to the My Photo Stream album?

When you turn on iCloud Photo Library, all of your original photos and videos are organized in one library. My Photo Stream uploads recent photos to share with your devices that don't have iCloud Photo Library enabled.

I encourage you to read that article as well as

iCloud Photo Library FAQ - Apple Support

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2016 11:28 PM in response to clivefromwimborne

Howdy clivefromwimborne,

It sounds like after you reset your iPad air you no longer see your Camera Roll or Photo Stream.

That is the case if you are using iCloud Photo Libary.

Get help with your iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

After you turn on iCloud Photo Library, every photo and video you take will be in iCloud. Learn how to manage your iCloud Photo Library, find missing photos and videos, and delete the ones you don’t want anymore.

What happened to the Camera Roll album on my iOS device?

When you turn on iCloud Photo Library, the Camera Roll album is replaced with an All Photos album. The All Photos album gives you the same compact scroll view, now with all your photos and videos organized by the date you add them.

What happened to the My Photo Stream album?

When you turn on iCloud Photo Library, all of your original photos and videos are organized in one library. My Photo Stream uploads recent photos to share with your devices that don't have iCloud Photo Library enabled.

I encourage you to read that article as well as

iCloud Photo Library FAQ - Apple Support

Best regards.

camera roll and photo stream not showing on iPad air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.