Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to retrieve deleted photos in iphone 6S

hi..i was connecting my iphone 6s with my win pc and i was trying to do back up and same time i was viewing newly took photos in my pc by view photos options and i found some bug kind of flies wiht 1kb memory i thought its kind of bugs so i deleted all those files and unfortunately my back up didnt go well because of some memory issue in my win pc..so i disconnected my iphone 6s and viewing in my camera roll all my newly taken pic is disappeared ....is it because i deleted the bug files... wats tht bug exactly ?? is there any options to retrieve all those newly took pics....i tried with different kind of softwares but i coundnt find those pics... can anyone help me ..???

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 4:04 AM

There are no replies.

how to retrieve deleted photos in iphone 6S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.