Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Waveform & Markers List don't show content when concert is re-opened

Hi guys,

I have been having a problem running backing tracks using Playback. I map a waveform to the playback so it gives me a visual indicator of the track. I also map a list to the track giving me a list of markers in order so I can MD.

For some reason each time I open MainStage 3 I have to re-map the list and the waveform to the track. All of my other mappings stay in place. It wouldn't really be a problem however we are now running a lot of tracks so I have to go all the way through the concert and remap. When I select either the waveform or list to remap it it shows as already mapped to playback in the track but I then have to un-map it then re-map it (as attached in the photo).

Any thoughts?

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 4:35 AM

4 replies

Mar 9, 2016 3:51 AM in response to bmhomer

I have the same problem as you... I have a long list of patches and every time I save the project I lose the waveform of playback and loopback plug-ins.

I use a little workaround. I just noticed that if I recall the last patch at the bottom before saving I don't have to reassign everything at the next open.

I hope it work for you too... and I hope that Apple will work better on bug fixes... the latest minor updates have a lot of new problems!!!

Waveform & Markers List don't show content when concert is re-opened

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.