Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clicked on Marriott Guest and iPad won't connect to internet

This has happened to me now in two different Marriotts. When I select the Marriott Guest WiFi there is "Use Boingo Wi-Fi Here!" under Marriott_Guest and it will not show the WiFi symbol in the top left side of the iPad and will not connect to the network. I can be outside of a Marriott and connect to WiFi. Any ideas!!!

iPad 2, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 7:39 AM

2 replies

Feb 8, 2016 11:02 AM in response to Crano8859

Try to download a different browser to your iPad. I use Atomic but you can use whatever you like. I've found that mobile safari sometimes has issues with 'agree to our terms' pages that are common at hotels. However other browsers often don't. So you can use another browser to connect and once that cookie is on your iPad and you've signed in, Safari will work right.

Clicked on Marriott Guest and iPad won't connect to internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.