Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost all app data after updating, please help!

Hi, I decided to try out the new iOS 9.3 beta. I followed all the steps on the beta.apple.com website, did backups on iTunes etc. But after I finished the update, some of my apps lost all of it's documents and data. I tried restoring back to 9.2.1 and restoring my backup, but no luck. I lost all my conversations on QQ and my precious save game for NBA 2K16... Anyway to recover them? These are very important stuff for me and I cannot afford to lose them..

iPod touch, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 8:40 AM

1 reply

Feb 8, 2016 8:45 AM in response to TP1194045441

That sometimes happens with Beta's. That is why it is called a beta.

You were asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement when signing up for the beta program:

CUSTOMER SEED AND CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT

OSX Beta Program FAQs>

The NDA prohibits you from discussing software beta issues here or anywhere else. The two documents above describe how to submit problem reports to Apple.

Issues with pre-release i.e. beta software should be discussed in the appleseed forums and not here. The majority of people here do not have access to the beta software and Apple themselves do not actively participate in these user forums.

You should also be using the Apple Feedback tool included in the beta software at/System/Library/CoreServices/Applications/Feedback Assistant.app

Maybe this

how do i get ios 9 the beta off my ipod touch thanks

Lost all app data after updating, please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.