Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes application won't download songs on iPhone 6

I recently purchased two songs off the iTunes application on my iPhone 6. I clicked on the download button but get an error measage saying "Unable to download" and tells me to try again later. Has anyone fixed this? I've tried resetting all settings and that hasn't worked. Can anyone help?User uploaded file

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 8:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 2:15 PM

Greetings Endatronix,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are unable to download a purchased song from iTunes on your iPhone 6 and receive the error you describe (and show) in your question. We know that situations like this can be frustrating, but I do have several suggestions for you.

I would first check to see if the download was interrupted. The following article will walk you through this process.

Resume interrupted iTunes Store downloads - Apple Support

If the songs still do not download, I would suggest trying the download on a different network. For example, if you are using the cellular network, you could switch to Wi-Fi, or you could try an alternate Wi-Fi network.

Download your past purchases - Apple Support

If you still are unable to download these songs, you can report the issue with the purchases to iTunes Support using the steps in the next article.

Report a problem with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2016 2:15 PM in response to Endatronix

Greetings Endatronix,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are unable to download a purchased song from iTunes on your iPhone 6 and receive the error you describe (and show) in your question. We know that situations like this can be frustrating, but I do have several suggestions for you.

I would first check to see if the download was interrupted. The following article will walk you through this process.

Resume interrupted iTunes Store downloads - Apple Support

If the songs still do not download, I would suggest trying the download on a different network. For example, if you are using the cellular network, you could switch to Wi-Fi, or you could try an alternate Wi-Fi network.

Download your past purchases - Apple Support

If you still are unable to download these songs, you can report the issue with the purchases to iTunes Support using the steps in the next article.

Report a problem with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

Have a great day!

iTunes application won't download songs on iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.