Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Automatic Backup. How to see if happened?

Manual backup from phone to icloud a few days ago. Ok, day and time shows, and available space reduced.

But also the automatic button is green, and a backup should occur every day? How can I see that has happened? Day and time have not changed.

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 8:33 AM

5 replies

Feb 8, 2016 8:34 AM in response to ingefromørsta

What iCloud backs up

iCloud automatically backs up the information on your devices—iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch—over Wi-Fi every day when they are turned on, locked, and connected to a power source. When your iOS device information is backed up in iCloud, you can easily set up a new device or restore information on one you already have.

iCloud: iCloud storage and backup overview

Feb 8, 2016 8:48 AM in response to ingefromørsta

ingefromørsta wrote:

Ok, I have understood this. My question was how I can see that authomatic backup actually occurs?

What do you mean see? You what to see what is backed up or when your phone starts backing up.

If you understood the concept, then you would connect to wifi and plug your phone in and then go to icloud - backup and you'll see it say backing up.

Automatic Backup. How to see if happened?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.