Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

logic end cursor always way too far

Hi Guys;

A small issue but an annoyance just the same.

Is there a reason Logic puts the project end cursor really far to the right?

Every time I want to bounce a project I have to scroll miles to the right to find it and drag it back.

Or is there a keystroke to place the end cursor at the end of the last recorded take?

Drew

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 4:04 PM

User uploaded file

3 replies

Feb 8, 2016 8:50 PM in response to Drew777

As in any form of manual customization with Logic...

if you don't like something then you can often change it to what you do like and then save it as a template... and make that template as your default one...

In this case.. create a new project and drag or change the end point to one you prefer...

Now save as a template and each time you use that template the end point will be set where you like it to be set...

Templates are extremely useful things for setting up almost everything the way you prefer it... for each time you create a new project.

So.. create a new project and set up everything as you like from the layout, functionality, colors and whatever else.. You can even add track and select certain plugins for those tracks if you use the same basic setup for certain types of music.. and save that as a template..

See my post in this thread... for a bit more info...

Merge vs. Track Stacks in cycle mode

logic end cursor always way too far

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.