Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bose Sound Link Over Ear Headphones and MB Air

I have Bose Sound Link Over Ear Headphones (2015), which I normally pair with an iPhone 6. I am trying to pair them with my MB Air (2014). They are simply not discoverable as a Bluetooth device on my MB Air. I called Bose, and they were no help, really. Bluetooth is working on MB Air; bluetooth is working on headphones, but they will not play together. Tired to update firmware, but Bose software "updater" suffers from poor design (you can't tell whether it's doing anything or not). So, they're sending me a new cord so I can actually use the headphones with the MB (they 3.5 mm to 2.5 mm cord they provide broke). I said I would call back when I had time (! ) to get to the bottom of it. Pretty good customer service responsiveness, except they couldn't help me. (They sent the cord for free when i asked for them to do it.)

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 9:44 AM

There are no replies.

Bose Sound Link Over Ear Headphones and MB Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.