Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X

Hello, as you might think, I´m german and have some problems with my new Logic Pro X 10.2. on a Mac Mini, OS X 10.9.

So I have 2 problems, it could be the german translation, what´s not correct with names and titles, or it´s a different version from the manual.

I have some problems with the Midi-Transformers possibilities, I can´t find the described windows, mine are a different layout with different windows and possiblilties, and I can´t find anything what helps me. I´m trying it for 3 days now, on logic Pro 9 it´s been very easy.

Is here someone who could help me for some questions?

It´s too difficult for me to ask here directly cause I need some words and my english isn´t that good, and I think someone english couldn´t help cause of the german manual. I´m just new registrated here and hope that´s ok how i did that now.

Greetings from Berlin

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9), Mac Mini

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 10:02 AM

2 replies

Feb 9, 2016 2:55 AM in response to The Art Of Sound

danke für die Antwort, leider ist das Problem nicht so leicht. Kannst du deutsch und hast die deutsche Bedienungsanleitung? Natürlich habe ich so grundlegende Sachen wie erweiterte Werkzeuge als alter User gemacht, es ist tatsächlich die Fensterdarstellung und die ganzen Parameter von Midi-Transformer. Ich hätte da mehr als 2 Fragen zu weil sich mir das absolut nicht erschließt, der ganze Rest ist in Ordnung und verständlich für mich.

Greetings

Logic Pro X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.