Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix if touchscreen of iPhone 6 is not responding after updating last version

Hello, since I updated the last Iphone 6 versión software iOS 9.2.1 the touchscreen is not responding.

I try everything and doesn´t work:

1. Restart the Iphone
  2. Reset all settings
  3. Reset to factory setting

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 10:15 AM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2016 1:18 PM in response to jvfs2016

Hello jvfs2016,
Sorry to hear that your iPhone 6 screen is not responding when you touch the screen. I know you have a done a few things but lets go over what others things you can try.
I would make sure that you do not have a screen or a case on your iPhone that would block access to touching the screen. Also, it would be a good idea to clean the screen if you have not done so already. If that does not work, then you will want to contact Apple Support for further assistance. Take a look at the article below to compare what you have done and what to do next.
Get help with the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203039

Take care

How to fix if touchscreen of iPhone 6 is not responding after updating last version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.