Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Inactivated Google Account keeps reappearing (grayed out) and will not respond to the (-) sign for removal. Also produces Notification Alerts on desktop. I have turned off all the apps Notifications Alerts but they continue to pop up. Any suggestion

Inactivated Google Account keeps reappearing (grayed out) and will not respond to the ➖ sign for removal. Also produces Notification Alerts on desktop. I have turned off all the apps Notifications Alerts but they continue to pop up. Any suggestions? <OS 10.11.3 / iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2009)>.

iMac (21.5-inch Late 2009), Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 10:18 AM

There are no replies.

Inactivated Google Account keeps reappearing (grayed out) and will not respond to the (-) sign for removal. Also produces Notification Alerts on desktop. I have turned off all the apps Notifications Alerts but they continue to pop up. Any suggestion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.