Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final Cut Pro: Clips from one camera not reimporting

I'm trying to edit a wedding ceremony using Final Cut Pro X. When I opened the software this morning to continue editing, all the clips from one camera couldn't be seen. The red "Missing Camera" icon was showing up. I went to file, clicked on reimport, and now I can view the clips, but the camera icon is still showing up on the bottom left of each clip. I have tried deleting some of those clips and reimporting, but it's not doing anything. The Background Tasks window is open, but everything is idle. I'm using the latest version of the software (10.2.3), on a macbook pro (iOS X Yosemite 10.10.5) with the following information:

Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3Storage

I have these camera clips on two separate hard drives and a memory card reader. I've tried importing from each one, but nothing works. I have them all in a multicam clip, and don't want to have to undo all the work I did with the other two cameras.

I've also tried relinking the files, but they won't show up, not even when I click on "All", and not just "Missing."

When I try creating a new library with all the clips from this third camera, they're importing with the camera icon.

What do I do?

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), null

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 10:24 AM

There are no replies.

Final Cut Pro: Clips from one camera not reimporting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.