Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I print an email from my iPad or iPhone?

I wanted to print an email from my iPhone or iPad but I've noticed there is no button or icon I can send it to print. Please help? Thanks much!

iPad Air, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 10:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 11:03 AM

iPads only print wirelessly

In your mail you should see a little box with an arrow pointing up

Tap on that and you should see a print dialogue box. (You may need to scroll sideways)

The iPad will only print natively to AirPrint enabled printers. If there's one in range, your iPad should see it.

If you don't have an air print printer but do have a wireless printer the manufacturer may have an app. you'd need to look in the App Store.

Or there are third party printing apps out there. I've used print n share but there are others.

If you don't have any of those but do have wifi, e-mail what you want printed to an account you can access on a PC connected to a printer or network printer and print that way

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2016 11:03 AM in response to mystic200073

iPads only print wirelessly

In your mail you should see a little box with an arrow pointing up

Tap on that and you should see a print dialogue box. (You may need to scroll sideways)

The iPad will only print natively to AirPrint enabled printers. If there's one in range, your iPad should see it.

If you don't have an air print printer but do have a wireless printer the manufacturer may have an app. you'd need to look in the App Store.

Or there are third party printing apps out there. I've used print n share but there are others.

If you don't have any of those but do have wifi, e-mail what you want printed to an account you can access on a PC connected to a printer or network printer and print that way

How can I print an email from my iPad or iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.