Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final cut pro

Hello,
Since this weekend I can not share my vacation on DVD montages ! FCP tells me that the movie is too long !!! It has a duration of 45 min ... Having already assembled films of this period , I wonder ? Do you have an explanation? thank you in advance

paola

iMac retina 5k, 27 pouces

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5

32 Go 1600 MHz DDR3

AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 Mo

Final cut pro 10.2.3

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014), iOS 9.2.1, 32 Go 1600 MHz DDR3

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 11:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2016 5:28 AM

One thing that comes to mind is that FCP can't find enough room to write the files necessary to encode, author and create the disk. In the Finder sidebar, right click your system drive > Get Info and see how much free space exists on that drive. Do the same with your destination drive if it is separate from your system drive.

Russ

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2016 5:28 AM in response to paolafrombernex

One thing that comes to mind is that FCP can't find enough room to write the files necessary to encode, author and create the disk. In the Finder sidebar, right click your system drive > Get Info and see how much free space exists on that drive. Do the same with your destination drive if it is separate from your system drive.

Russ

Final cut pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.