Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 restarting and won't sync

I have an iPhone 6 64gb on ios 9.2.1. Updated to the new ios a little while ago and started having trouble syncing my phone in iTunes. It would only work periodically and one of the photo albums would sometimes get stuck it seemed because when I would go into it when the phone was unplugged from the computer, it would say "Syncing" at the bottom of the album and not all the pictures were in it.

This weekend I tried syncing again to fix the problem. Removed that album and it seemed to work fine, but when I hooked the phone up even though the album is not checked, it is still downloading to the phone and stuck. Was never a big deal before, but now the phone turns off every few minutes.... when connected to iTunes so that it won't sync and now even just when I am texting or doing anything on the phone. This is my life line. I have no landline and I use the phone for personal and work, so having it functioning is incredibly important. I've read through both the Canadian and American apple support communities as well as many other google search results and have tried numerous things - restarting, resetting, restoring...all to no avail.

My 90 days support is up but the phone isn't a year old and there is no apple store anywhere close to me. I mean hundred of kilometers away. Does anyone have any idea what I can do to get this working and quickly???

Thanks in advance!

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1, null

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 10:22 AM

1 reply

iPhone 6 restarting and won't sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.