Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync ALL of my music?

Yesterday I upgraded from an iphone 5 to an iphone 6s plus. my iphone 5 has 1100+ songs on it. About half of which I purchased through iTunes, the other half were loaded from CD's. All of the music was on my phone- but not my computer. My old computer died, and my new computer does not have a CD drive, or any of my music on it. I backed my phone up to my computer before I bought my new phone. iTunes told me there were 21 songs that it wasn't able to transfer, and they were songs I didn't care about losing.

When I synched my new phone to my computer- i ended up with only 500ish songs- only the music I had purchased through itunes! The rest is not showing up in my itunes library, though it is all still on my old phone. How do I transfer the music I had uploaded from CDs to new phone? I don't have the ability to manually load those CDs onto my new computer.

Please help!

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 11:29 AM

Syncing to a "New" Computer or replacing a "crashed" Hard Drive

you'll need to purchase a 3rd party software to copy music from your phone to your computer/iTunes.

3 replies

How do I sync ALL of my music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.