Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

remove photos from ipad mini

Before purchasing my ipad retina mini I talked to a sales person at the apple store about importing pictures from my Nikon D700. He was very informative as to the proper way to import them. I did import a string of about 50 images without any problem. Now I am trying to remove them and am not able to do so. I have tried itunes and also my original camera, as I read this somewhere. I am having no success with removing them. I can hide them but would really like to eliminate them from my ipad. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,

Larry

iPad Mini, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 12:32 PM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2016 3:34 AM in response to fotolarry

Well I just found a way to remove these stubborn pictures from my ipad. A program from Wondershare.com called "TunesGo Retro" did the trick. Found this mentioned in a Google search. I used the free trial edition and it worked so good and user easy. I am debating as to buy it or not. I don't know if I'd have a real use for it, but am very impressed as nothing else I tried would work. Apple kept telling me to use the camera cord to move the images back to my camera, but that didn't work for me..

Larry

remove photos from ipad mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.