Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to hide app purchases made on the new apple tv?

Hi

I know that by going to iTunes on mac we can hide any purchases made. But when it comes to apps, it only displays apps that are available for iPhone and iPad.

What about the apps we buy on the new apple tv (4th gen)? some of those apps aren't available for iPhone/iPad so how can we hide those app purchases if they don't appear on iTunes?

Thanks!!!

Apple TV, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 12:09 PM

3 replies

Feb 8, 2016 5:29 PM in response to Winston Churchill

Well just like you go to the App Store app on iPhone and iPad you go to purchases and it doesn't show the app that you hidden on iTunes. Same on the Apple TV, if I go to App Store and go to purchased, it displays all the apps i have downlaoded at one point... So there are some apps that you download to try and then you realize they aren't any good so you delete them but they still show on the purchased section, but I can't seem to find a way to hide them because some of those apps are only made for Apple TV not iPhone nor iPad... For the ones that I download on the Apple TV but also work with iPhone or iPad, when I go to iTunes and see all my purchases they appear there so I can hide them and they won't appear again on the Apple TV. But there is not section on iTunes that says Apple TV apps on purchases, or only display whatever apps we purchases that work on iPhone or iPad.

thats why I was wondering how can we hide the app purchases made on Apple TV 4th gen.

maybe is not a big deal but there is a section on support section on Apple website that talks about hidden tv, movies, music and app purchases but nothing on the things you buy on Apple TV, well actually on apps on the Apple TV.

Is it possible to hide app purchases made on the new apple tv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.