Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I stream radio on a 3rd generation Apple TV? I use to be able to stream free radio, but since the paywall went up - the streaming of Apple radio stations seems disabled. I am a subscriber of Beats 1, but still can't access... ?

How can I stream radio on a 3rd generation Apple TV? I use to be able to stream using free radio streams, but since the paywall went up - the streaming of Apple all radio stations seems disabled. I am a subscriber of Beats 1, but still can't access? Apple had mentioned that Beats1 would be able to be streamed at some point on Apple TV when the service was launched (3rd gen Apple TV was still selling then)... I still can't find a way today and since the paywall went up the experience is now even more depreciated. Am I missing something?

Apple TV

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 12:28 PM

1 reply

How can I stream radio on a 3rd generation Apple TV? I use to be able to stream free radio, but since the paywall went up - the streaming of Apple radio stations seems disabled. I am a subscriber of Beats 1, but still can't access... ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.