Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot access iCloud

Can no longer access iCloud. Running El Capitan 10.11.3. Several weeks back began receiving error messages that appears with every initiation of an email. The error message is that I am not connect to iCloud and there is a problem with the account and I need to sign-in to iCloud preferences and resolve it. Attempts to sign in are futile because it will not accept a password and the iCloud page continues to be grayed out. Apple support senior reps set up a temporary account and had me send multiple screenshots to their engineers. Have spent about 4 + hours total on the phone with them to no avail. After 3 weeks, the engineers still have not responded and I'm told it is because they are overwhelmed with iCloud issues and each complaint has to be resolved individually since there is not a global fix. Apparently there iCloud is failing globally. Anyone with any suggestions on how you resolved it?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013), OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 12:58 PM

There are no replies.

Cannot access iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.