Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCalendar sync with other devices

I am having a problem with iCalendar on my MacBook Pro, iPhone iPad; getting the 3 devices to sync under account arogers@antibe.com. I realize that this might not be an Apple problem as I am also using 2 other email accounts: one a Shaw cable and a Gmail account. I am using the Riddle calendar on my iPhone and iPad as I don’t like the iCalendar weekly format on these devices.

This is a very complicated situation and I have tried everything I can think of to sync these 3.

We just switched to a new server, but that shouldn’t have caused the problems. However, prior to that change, all devices were playing happily with each other and I could make a change or add an event on my iPhone and it would sync it to the other devices.

As it is now I have 3 calendars all showing different events. Even the iPad & iPhone using Riddle or iCalendar are not in sync. Especially confusing is the 3 Birthday calendars that each show some but not all birthdays, so I can’t eliminate 2 of them. My monthly or yearly events have disappeared entirely which is the most distressing to replace.

I really don’t know where to go next. I have thought of reinstalling iCalendar and Riddle, but that would mean losing all my data.

Ann

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, iPad 3, MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 2:49 PM

There are no replies.

iCalendar sync with other devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.