Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have unrecognized software on my computer Keylogger?! Please Help

I have noticed a few things running that I think are either keyloggers or watchdog programs I know something is wrong but I can't tell what.

Something called INTERLOCK is hidden in my system files. Please help me

Macbook Pro Mid 2012

i5 Core

16GB RAM

512GB Sata

Yosemite 10.10.5

Heres is something I found that doesn't seem right but there is more

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 2:59 PM

9 replies

Feb 15, 2016 1:03 PM in response to Csound1

Ok Noted I'm still experiencing constant Kernel Panic and running slow on very simple operations. I know better to look at logs that I don't understand. My bad. Is there a log I can post or something that will give you information that might lead to a solution?

Macbook Pro Mid 2012

OSX 10.10.5

16GB RAM

512Gb Toshiba

Let me know if we can figure this out I would appreciate the help.

Feb 15, 2016 7:45 PM in response to rccharles

Thanks, rccharles I did that already. Unless your screen is very wide, the window does not get large enough to be very legible.

Cut-and-pasted TEXT allows much easier analysis.

I could not find anything in the posted screenshots that jumped out at me as the cause of the problems.

If getting kernel panics, the reason why the kernel could not continue, and the bystanders at the "scene of the crime" as well as extensions loaded and installed Hardware can all be very telling.

I have unrecognized software on my computer Keylogger?! Please Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.