Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SPINNING BALL

I have an issue with my mac book OS X MAVERICKS i use it while i deejay and lately it has been cutting off the waveform while still playing and still on any application or function i give it it the spinning ball of death starts spinning.I have tried the safe mode booting and after the safe mode booting it became faster but after opening the scratch live 2.5 application the spinning ball started spinning all over again and this round not even the cmd+opt+shift force reboot option could help because it did show up the force quit option.I also deleted all the junk files.I downloaded the Mac Cleaner App and it did not help..i need your help on what to do...

MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 8:39 AM

Open Activity Monitor and go to the CPU tab. Make sure that All Processes I checked in View. Place it off to the side by visible. Then when you have the beach balls not what is using a lot of CPU.

Also,

Run this and post the results here so we know more about your configuration.

EtreCheck

8 replies

SPINNING BALL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.