Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How To Save Apple Store Invoice To Desktop?

At Apple Store Canada I purchased a Logitech CREATE backlit keyboard for my iPad Pro - in order to register my product with them I need to upload the invoice and all the Apple website offers is to print it.

How to save it to my desktop, preferably as a .pdf?

iPad Pro 128gb Wi-Fi + Cellular-OTHER, iOS 9.2.1, Toronto, Canada

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 5:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 1:13 PM

Well, to answer my own question, it isn't directly possible, unless you have Windows 10 and then you can print to PDF which would open the invoice in Acrobat Reader or DC or whatever and then you can save it.

There is a free application one can download for other systems. I shouldn't advertise but it begins with the word do and ends with pdf.

That achieves the same goal.

Of course the best answer of all would be for Apple to allow one to save the invoice directly as a PDF. Which shouldn't be too hard for them to do, surely? Looking back I see this has been a perennial question. Sorry I can't offer suggestions for Mac or iOS as I don't know if there are any.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2016 1:13 PM in response to Ex_Brit

Well, to answer my own question, it isn't directly possible, unless you have Windows 10 and then you can print to PDF which would open the invoice in Acrobat Reader or DC or whatever and then you can save it.

There is a free application one can download for other systems. I shouldn't advertise but it begins with the word do and ends with pdf.

That achieves the same goal.

Of course the best answer of all would be for Apple to allow one to save the invoice directly as a PDF. Which shouldn't be too hard for them to do, surely? Looking back I see this has been a perennial question. Sorry I can't offer suggestions for Mac or iOS as I don't know if there are any.

How To Save Apple Store Invoice To Desktop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.