Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can NOT log in to my Facebook account so that Yahtzee can access my contacts. It says Facebook is not configured on this phone.??? I also have an expired certificate and Do NOT know how to get an updated certificate.? Please Help I have NOT been able t

I can NOT log in to my Facebook account so that Yahtzee can access my contacts. It says Facebook is not Configured on this phone.??? What does that mean and how can I fix it??? I also have an expired certificate and Do NOT know how to get an updated certificate.? Please Help I have NOT been able to get any assistance with Either of these Issuea. Very Frustrated. Please contact me by txt on my iPhone 352-257-9403 if possible. Thank you for your support

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1, This iPhone isn't registered ?

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 5:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 5:57 PM

ios 9.2.1

certificate is daily horoscope

wwhat the heck is that and why did it expire?

1 reply

I can NOT log in to my Facebook account so that Yahtzee can access my contacts. It says Facebook is not configured on this phone.??? I also have an expired certificate and Do NOT know how to get an updated certificate.? Please Help I have NOT been able t

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.