Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my brand new 6s getting lagged ? My camera takes time to open, my keyboard gets hanged . I am first time iPhone user and I have a very bad review ! I thought it was the update but even after updating to the latest fixed version it's the same .

i bought an iPhone so that i wouldnt have tI deal with lag :/ but it's worse . all my brand new phones worked better than the new iPhone 6s , very bad. And I don't have a personal hotspot option , please help me fix it and make new update where You can fix the lag issues . Camera and key board are the least my camera freezes if I go directly from the home screen or while using 3D Touch :/ please help

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1, 64gb

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 5:52 PM

There are no replies.

Why is my brand new 6s getting lagged ? My camera takes time to open, my keyboard gets hanged . I am first time iPhone user and I have a very bad review ! I thought it was the update but even after updating to the latest fixed version it's the same .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.