Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Bluetooth music problem

I have a 2016 Honda Civic touring. i also have an iphone 6, with iOS 9.2.1. Having trouble connecting Bluetooth from phone to car in order to play music. When I change the audio source to "Bluetooth" on my car and attempt to play a song, it plays out the speakers in car but it skips like every 10 seconds or so and is very annoying. On the phone I've tried the reset settings, I've disabled handoff, and I've changed the car audio routing in accessibility to "Bluetooth headset" instead of "automatic". Also tried deleting the profiles on phone and car. Nothing is working. Any ideas ???

has to be an iPhone issue. Tried connecting an android phone to my car and play music via bluetooth and it worked perfectly. Need a fix for iPhone....

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1, null

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 7:22 PM

3 replies

Oct 3, 2016 12:07 PM in response to admilan

Hey ! Nice topic, I have a similar problem at my new Civic Touring 2016 Bluetooth, it happens in bluetooth voice calls and always with WhatsApp voice messages.

When I'm at a conversation using the Bluetooth, suddenly the Bluetooth audio quality drops with an annoying sound, to correct this problem, every time, I need to transfer the call to the iPhone, and then back to the Multimedia.

The other problem at the Civic Bluetooth regards the WhatsApp messages played by the Bluetooth, it does not play the sound messages correctly, the sound is cut. This problem does not seem to happen at Android Phones. I believe could be some sort of Honda firmware update, and maybe also Apple iOS patch could fix this.

What a stuttering bluetooth issue.

iPhone Bluetooth music problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.