Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

looking for a tunable fm radio APP (to download/install) on ipod touch

i am trying to find and install an APP for a tunable FM radio to install on my ipod 6 (os 9.2.1) 2016

i do have wifi access. that should be sufficient once the APP is installed

i don't know how and where to find an APP in the applestore or itunestore or wherever they are sold. where are tunable fm radio APPS sold in apple ?

are there any recommendations for good-better-best APPs ?

i don't know how to buy an APP. is it a one-time payment or monthly ? all my necessary credit card info is set up in apple

do i download the APP to my mac-mini computer then to the ipod ? how do i move the APP to my ipod ?

once the APP is on my ipod how do i activate it ? does it activate itself ?

and once it is on my ipod and functional, then how do i find a local fm radio station ?

have i asked this question correctly ?

how will i get a response, an answer ? where ?

thnx, john

iPod touch, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 7:27 PM

3 replies

Apr 8, 2016 3:00 PM in response to lllaass

your suggestion was a no-brainer - not much help. you simply provided a name(d) product. you didn't recommend it, you said it was "good" which is better than saying it is "fair" but not as if you had said, "the BEST !" any fm radio tuner can be "good"

iheart was my 2nd choice. it has been on my pc for long time, BUT ...

you didn't ans my question how to download it to the ipod

seems apple products require pain and suffering to get information how to do something

that is why i came to this site. this site is another apple product

i asked several questions, but in reality got a mediocre suggestion, not a recommendation to ONE question

like other apple documentation, apple didn't provide a link "not very helpful" but gave the standard "this helped me" and "this solved my problem"

i hope no one but you reads this answer

looking for a tunable fm radio APP (to download/install) on ipod touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.