Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I connect my Powerbook G4 to my iMac Mid 2010 for better display on my iMac? What cables do I use?

I've an old Powerbook which I'd like to hook up to my iMac (mid 2010) for display. The old powerbook came with a cable that has the screen symbol on but it's not a usb looking cable but one of those ones which you have to screw in.. However the iMac can use Thunderbolt cable by the looks of it. I'm very behind with the latest technology so please bear with me and my slow understanding but I think that because they use different cables my being able to connect one to the other for display is not possible? They are also on 2 different operating systems as Powerbook doesn't seem to even be able to be updated...Any info and suggestions welcomed!

PowerBook

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 7:36 PM

1 reply

Can I connect my Powerbook G4 to my iMac Mid 2010 for better display on my iMac? What cables do I use?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.