Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album Art Download

So when I right click and chose to Get Album Artwork it downloads the albums art work on iTunes on my computer. Now when I go to sync my iPod the album artwork that shows up on my iPod is the album artwork of another group. No matter how many times I Clear the Album Artwork and try again or add the artwork manually under Get Info it still ends up the same way. I don't understand cause it's showing the correct Album Artwork on my computer? What is this?

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 7:36 PM

1 reply

Feb 10, 2016 7:03 AM in response to serafromwinnipeg

Hi Sera,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

If I understand correctly, album artwork is showing up as expected in iTunes but the artwork is mismatched with albums on your iPod. One of the easiest troubleshooting steps that you can try here is simply restarting your iPod as shown in one of the articles below.

These instructions will walk you through the process of restarting an iPod touch:

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

This article will walk you through the process of restarting an iPod nano, iPod shuffle or an iPod with a click wheel:

Learn how to reset your iPod - Apple Support

If the issue persists after restarting your iPod, you can rule out issues with content on the device by using the article below as a guide to disable music syncing and then re-enabling music syncing after you've verified the music and artwork was removed from the device.

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

Cheers.

Album Art Download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.