Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 plus

good day

i would like to ask my iphone 6 is logging delayed responsive how can i do this is ios 9.2.1 when i was updating please reffer me to other bussines center apple in the philippines im from makati i trying to check my iphone in SM Aura just saying the code at the back is not accommodate because available can accommodate A1224 but mind is A1225 please help me where participating apple store can accommodate my iphone 6 plus is still under warranty till may 2016

regards

ariel

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.2.1, delayed responsive

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 8:05 PM

4 replies

Feb 8, 2016 8:08 PM in response to arielfrommakati

I believe it is a language issue, but your post is a little confusing. Where did you purchase the device. The warranty for the iPhone is not international. It is only valid in the country of purchase. That is where you are going to have to have the device serviced, depending on exactly what your problem is. The problem is what is confusing, so I'm not sure what your issue is.

iphone 6 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.