Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

downloadable pdf user guide for my new 128 gig ipod touch

I am going in hospital and thought it would be nice to have a downloadable PDF? file or users manual for my new 128 gig IPOD Touch. Would be nice to print it out and I could read it inbetween the misery. I have a 120 gig IPOD classic that was easy to learn, but at 60 its filled from ac/dc to Zappa. bought a transfer cable from dell and also Laplink pc mover ultimate for when I get home and wondered if you fine people could help me find the manual and give me your opion on which product to use to transfer all from my old pc to a new laptop and how they work, which is most important to me in copying Itunes to the laptop. Do I need to install itunes on my new pc before the transfer also. Laplink says i dont have to but I am in need of help before I head to nursing home and this way can sell my huge Cyberpower gaming PC and my old , old laptop to help pay for this. I dont want goverment to take my last things and I will just have a laptop, and my 2 ipods. they can fight over what little is left. thank you very much in advance for any help or ideas on either subject as I think technology is passing me by, lol. I did some years back do some updates on the gaming tower so could still play games. sorry I am dragging this out, just wanted to ask the communities for the first time in my life. tyvm and hope you all have a great day !!

iPod touch, iOS 9.2.1, not sure of ios, only 30 days old

Posted on Feb 8, 2016 8:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 6:37 AM

I'm sorry, but Apple does not produce a printable User Guide any longer. It is available as a web manual, or on the iOS device in Safari, or you can also access it in iBooks.

4 replies

downloadable pdf user guide for my new 128 gig ipod touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.