Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Match library lost after switching countries

Hi,

I'd be grateful for some help with this, I move to Australia 6 months ago from the UK. I had an Itunes match subscription which has just expired. When it had I updated my info to my Australia address, credit card, phone number etc and renewed my itunes match subscription to the same account.

Having renewed to the ned county, all my music has gone, including previous itunes store purchases, the only this I now have access to is that `U2 album everyone got forced upon them. I don't think I have a hard drive copy, at least not here, maybe somewhere in an attic in the UK I have, I just trusted the cloud which was a big mistake!

I've seen that apple do hold on to the library for a while after your subscription has expired, but I now can't change my info back to the UK until thi current match subscription expired in a years time. I have called apple support and the chap told me to wait a year ⚠ and try and get my music back then, which is pretty ridiculous.

Anyone know of any solutions? I'm fairly gutted! Been collecting that library since 2005!

Thank you

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 12:32 AM

1 reply

Itunes Match library lost after switching countries

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.