Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center has no ID and forgot password?

I know I know, I'm probably going to receive an answer I see everywhere and that is, your game center is linked with your Apple ID.

In my case it's not, I sign into my Apple ID and it's my backup account under the username "JessyWessyXD"

I remember I created this Game Center account when I was in an iPad class at my school back in 2011. Back then, I believe Game Center and ID accounts were separate. You'd sign in with your username at the time.

I even tried signing into my school iPad ID which is still the same till now and it asks me to create a nickname.

THUS, I am certain my account has no ID D:

My lost Game Center account is under the username of "PuddingInPieThingXD" , at first, I thought it wasn't a big deal that lost the account but all a sudden now, I really want to try and get it back 😟 (My Dragonvale... I miss it lol)

Problem is, nor do I remember the password, I do not believe it has an ID.

I lost my account on April 21st 2014 which was the last time I played a game on it which was Clash of Clans. For some reason, it signed out automatically. I was only able to know this because my JessyWessyXD account is friends with my PuddingInPieThingXD account (so close... but yet so far because I can't sign in)

iPad Air, iOS 9.2.1, Game Center

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 1:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 8:05 AM

Hello there, JessyWessyXD.

It sounds like you have forgotten the password for your older Game Center ID. In most cases, Game Center is associated to an Apple ID. The following knowledge Base article offers up some great recommendations to try:

If you forgot your Apple ID password

Reset your password

You can reset your password when you go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password. Enter your Apple ID, then click Next.

User uploaded file

After you enter your Apple ID, there are a few ways you can change your password:

Answer your security questions

If you know the answers to your security questions, select "Answer security questions" and follow the steps to reset your password.

Use email authentication

If you select "Get an email," we'll send an email to your primary or rescue email address that you can use to reset your password. Didn't get the email?

User uploaded file

{...}

Get more help

If you're still having issues signing in with your Apple ID and password, make sure that you're entering the correct Apple ID. In most cases, your Apple ID is also the primary email address of your Apple ID account. If these steps didn't help you change your password, contact Apple Support.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2016 8:05 AM in response to JessyWessyXD

Hello there, JessyWessyXD.

It sounds like you have forgotten the password for your older Game Center ID. In most cases, Game Center is associated to an Apple ID. The following knowledge Base article offers up some great recommendations to try:

If you forgot your Apple ID password

Reset your password

You can reset your password when you go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password. Enter your Apple ID, then click Next.

User uploaded file

After you enter your Apple ID, there are a few ways you can change your password:

Answer your security questions

If you know the answers to your security questions, select "Answer security questions" and follow the steps to reset your password.

Use email authentication

If you select "Get an email," we'll send an email to your primary or rescue email address that you can use to reset your password. Didn't get the email?

User uploaded file

{...}

Get more help

If you're still having issues signing in with your Apple ID and password, make sure that you're entering the correct Apple ID. In most cases, your Apple ID is also the primary email address of your Apple ID account. If these steps didn't help you change your password, contact Apple Support.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

Game Center has no ID and forgot password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.