Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Change the location of Outlook 2011 Inbox(Archived) in Mac

I am using Outlook 2011 on my mac. I have configured my emails through IMAP and whenever my email count goes above 300 i archive it to another folder located in my HDD. Now as the size has gone up I am planning to relocate couple of my folders to and external HDD. Can any one suggest me on how to move my certain folders to an external HDD from my Mac HDD?

MacBook Air, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 1:42 AM

2 replies

Feb 9, 2016 8:32 PM in response to BleverCastard

Dear Blever

Thanks for the reply. Actually its stored in a separate folder created by MS Outlook itself. I tried dragging it to the desktop but it is not shifting the entire file to a different location. But instead just an image of the same with no size. What i am looking is as below

In Microsoft Outlook for Windows version we can define the path of the archived email like where to store it. Here also I am looking for the same so that i can store these archived emails on my external Hard disk so that it is not eating up my Mac HDD space.

Rgds

Shanker

How to Change the location of Outlook 2011 Inbox(Archived) in Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.