Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 changed its passcode itself

I Just want to put this out their.

when I went to bed this morning my iPhone was fine, woke up this morning and my 6 digit pin won't unlock the iPhone anymore. I have the same code on my iPad so checked it out and it worked. Now I live alone, and all doors were locked as normal, so no one else is getting in.

now I have read all the other passcode problems, I have used an iPhone since the 3 and have never had a problem with it. Now as I have said I didn't do it, I can't have done it in my sleep as it was on the charging stand still connected to the charger this morning and it would be impossible to do this connected to the charger.

How has this happened. I know how to fix it, but I thought this kind of thing couldn't happen.

Any ideas, sensible ones please guys...

thanks

Buffalo Gough

I should just add am on the beta iOS software scheme

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1, On the beta software

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 2:47 AM

2 replies

Feb 9, 2016 3:50 AM in response to London Buff

London Buff wrote:

I Just want to put this out their.

when I went to bed this morning my iPhone was fine, woke up this morning and my 6 digit pin won't unlock the iPhone anymore. I have the same code on my iPad so checked it out and it worked. Now I live alone, and all doors were locked as normal, so no one else is getting in.

now I have read all the other passcode problems, I have used an iPhone since the 3 and have never had a problem with it. Now as I have said I didn't do it, I can't have done it in my sleep as it was on the charging stand still connected to the charger this morning and it would be impossible to do this connected to the charger.

How has this happened. I know how to fix it, but I thought this kind of thing couldn't happen.

Any ideas, sensible ones please guys...

thanks

Buffalo Gough

I should just add am on the beta iOS software scheme

> Beta software.

> Bugs encountered.

Not shocking since that's the purpose of any beta testing; find and isolate bugs before public release.

My iPhone 6 changed its passcode itself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.